The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), an American front group for the Hamas terrorist organization, has long been promoting political candidates and finally now have strong allies in the U.S. Congress, being Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab.
While these two Congresswoman are challenging the dual loyalty of the members of the Jewish-American community, since Ilhan and Rashida don’t have dual loyalty, WHO ARE THEY LOYAL TO?
CAIR was founded following a 1993 meeting in Philadelphia of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee, which the Department of Justice has described as acovert organization established to support Hamas. In 2007, CAIR was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the case that found Holy Land Foundation responsible for siphoning over $12 million to Hamas. In fact, in a 2009 ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Jorge A. Solis determined that CAIR is Hamas.
CAIR instructs Muslims not to cooperate with law enforcement, opposes counter-terrorism initiatives, promotes hate crime hoaxes, seeks to suppress opponents of jihad, censors legitimate free speech criticism of Islam based on claims of “Islamophobia,” and praises convicted murders and terrorists.
CAIR’s leadership is virulently anti-Semitic. CAIR’s Florida Chief Executive Director, Hassan Shibly’s rhetoric is at the forefront of the invective. He has tweeted that the “US enables Israel to slaughter children,” and that “Israel & its supporters are enemies of God and humanity.”
Hamas affiliated CAIR’s connections with Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib:
- CAIR has provided thousands of dollars directly and indirectly to support the campaigns of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib – both of whom have received awards and recognition by the organization.
Zahra Billoo, director of CAIR’s San Francisco chapter, is already crowd-funding for Omar’s re-election.
- CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad thanked Omar and Tlaib for their “courageous and principled stance” against the “Israeli Lobby.”
- CAIR publicly supported Omar and Tlaib, denying that the two have engaged in anti-Semitism, despite their vile anti-Semitic statements.
- On February 26, CAIR held its 15th annual banquet in Chicago. Rashida Tlaib delivered the keynote speech. She opened her speech by saying, “‘We always said ‘the Muslims are coming’… I think we’re here!” The crowd roared.
- CAIR will host Omar at its 4th Annual Valley Banquet in Los Angeles on March 23rd.
There’s no doubt that Tliab and Omar have close-knit ties with Hamas affiliated CAIR and we, as concerned citizens, call on Attorney General and U.S. Special Envoy for Anti-Semitism to investigate these ties.
What can YOU do to help?
- Call S. Attorney General Bill Barr (202-353-1555), and the U.S. State Department’s newSpecial Envoy for Monitoring and Combating anti-Semitism Elan Carr (202-647-6575) to investigate Hamas affiliated CAIR’s Ties in U.S. Congress
- Contact your Congress member and ask them to investigate the same
- Join the movement and subscribe here